Marquesa Blinds are an independent company run by an industry “veteran” who has been involved in specialist window treatments for more than 35 years, both nationally and internationally.
Specialising in elegant conservatory and pleated blinds, Marquesa are the Distributors for Tulip Blinds in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire.
Tulip Blinds are renowned for their high quality product and good service at competitive prices and have enormous experience in conservatory blinds.
We promise that:
- From initial contact, we will treat you with the respect you deserve.
- Should you wish one of our Designers to offer you free advice on the most suitable treatment for your needs, we will do so at a time of your choosing, including evenings and weekends.
- We will not use any form of “hard sell” techniques
- We will quote a fair price which will represent excellent value for money leaving you to decide whether to proceed or not.
- The finished product will be of the highest quality and will enhance the appearance of your home
- Our 5 year Guarantee means exactly that
Whether you choose to buy from us or not, we suggest that you consider the following:-
- When choosing your blinds, make sure they are solar reflective, otherwise they will not be effective in reducing heat gain or eliminating glare
- If you opt for motorised blinds, make sure that the motors and transformers are from a reputable company like Somfy – the industry leaders.
- When purchasing roof blinds, make sure they have pleat equalisation so that the pleats sit equally and neatly within your roof
- Shaped roof blinds should have fabric control fitted. This feature keeps the unsupported fabric on shaped roof blinds very neat and tidy when folded
- Gable end or apex blinds should be fully retractable so that when folded away they will be almost invisible
- Make sure you get a 5 year Guarantee with no call out fee after the first year.